Introducing our Yasmine necklace—the perfect way to honor the name Yasmine and culture behind this name.
This 18K gold-plated necklace is designed in Paris , and comes attached to a beautiful 18k gold-plated chain.
Whether you’re giving it as a gift or keeping it for yourself, this stunning piece is sure to impress. Order yours today!.
What does the name Yasmine mean in arabic?
Yasmine is the plural of Yasmina, and both names are popular girl names in Arabic, French, Persian, and Hebrew. The name Yasmine comes from the Arabic language and means “jasmine blossom” (widespread in the Middle East countries, especially in the city of Damascus, the city of jasmine).
Yasmine Name Necklace: our expertise:
Meet our our one-of-a-kind Yasmine necklace, which features this lovely name in Arabic calligraphy!
Our Yasmine necklace is ideal as a jewelry piece or as a gift for a number of reasons:
- By writing it in Arabic, it honors the culture and tradition of the name Yasmine.
- It is an excellent conversation starter !.
- It is inspired by traditional Middle Eastern designs.
- Our Yasmine necklace will be warrantied for a full year. If your Yasmine Arabic necklace loses its golden hue during the first year of purchase, we will replace it immediately and at no additional cost to you. For additional details, please see our warranty page.
- Free shipping; arrives at your doorstep within 14-18 days of purchase!
Do you have a special design of the name Yasmine that you want us to produce for you?
We would be delighted to do so!. Please write us an email on : Support@arabicnecklace.com and include your wished design and we will get back to you to make the design come true!.
Do you want our calligraphers to redesign the name Yasmine for you?
You can do so by ordering our unique Custom Arabic Name Necklace and using Yasmine as the name to be designed.
There are no reviews yet.